Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sponsors and Competitions
 Fuji Rod Builders Workshop
 Fuji KWSG guides
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

waverider
Ausbass Member

5 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2011 :  22:36:10  Show Profile Send waverider a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ive seen these new Fuji KWSG guides on a few sites, has anyone used them, what are your thoughts? Thinking of using them in my next build

Bloomyaway
Ausbass Member

189 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  11:47:05  Show Profile Send Bloomyaway a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am just building a 6ft light Bass, a 7foot bream spin and a 7 foot jewfish/snapper spin rod with the alconite K type guides. Could not quite stretch to the SIC, titanium. They look all-right but won't really know if they add anything for another month or so following competion and actual testing.

Bloomy
Go to Top of Page

beats
Ausbass Member

657 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  19:57:02  Show Profile Send beats a Private Message  Reply with Quote
they do help reduce line tangles, have em on all my Duffrods for strippers with recoils & right through on my X 842.
Go to Top of Page

kurty
Ausbass Member

55 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2012 :  18:56:00  Show Profile Send kurty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i havent found much difference when it comes to tip wraps, but they are a little heavier than a standard guide so i just stick to the normal fuji SIC
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000