Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 General Bass Fishing
 WILD RIVER BASS 3 is out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Titfish
Ausbass Member

Australia
617 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2017 :  20:25:36  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As the title suggests the third instalment of Dave Seaman's "Wild River Bass" series has just been released.

If you need some motivation for the coming season it might be worth getting a copy. Available through Droplizardmedia.

I am not promoting this product. I haven't even got a copy although I just ordered one. I'm merely putting it out there as I know how good the first two were and how much enjoyment I got from watching them again and again.

Good luck to all for the coming season.
I was planning to go the first weekend but was reminded that it was father's day. Damn it.

Cheers
Ken

Titfish
Ausbass Member

617 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2017 :  20:15:49  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well my copy arrived and it is a hit although only a bass fisho would appreciate it.

There is great humour in it. I laughed a lot throughout, although some would say I laugh in all the wrong places but what the heck, a laugh is a laugh.

The filming is awesome with some great footage throughout, not just of the fishing but also of the wildlife that we get to see along the way. That stuff that makes a day on a river chasing bass such a special endeavour.

I have said it before and will repeat myself. I do know Dave. Not well but I do know him. There is nothing in it for me to push his stuff. I just reckon that he does us river fishing bass tragics a favour by putting these together. It is definitely better than anything I'll see at the movies.

Cheers
Ken
Go to Top of Page

Chep Buxley
Ausbass Member

31 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2017 :  18:26:29  Show Profile Send Chep Buxley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is the general story of the movie? I have the first one but not the second.
Go to Top of Page

Titfish
Ausbass Member

617 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2017 :  20:00:43  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As the name suggests it is about the journey, not one specific journey but rather that journey you take from the first time you went chasing bass up to the now. Don't worry there is plenty of sensational footage of fishing but it goes further than that. It isn't just about the fishing. It is about the experiences you have when you are on the river.

Have a look at
https://droplizardmedia.com.au
for a 2 minute grab from the DVD.

Cheers
Ken
You can also still access a copy of the second DVD.
Go to Top of Page

Chep Buxley
Ausbass Member

31 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2017 :  06:34:53  Show Profile Send Chep Buxley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks mate
Go to Top of Page

clutch
Ausbass Member

95 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2018 :  21:47:46  Show Profile Send clutch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got WRB 3 "The Journey" for xmas and have watched 2 times. Awesome viewing and footage, including a long run through fast water in canoes.

Captures the path we savour through the years connected to the river in this sport/ lifestyle.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000