Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 Bass ByCatch
 Zigs Cod Piece
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

Australia
700 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2018 :  20:53:32  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ill just leave this here Fellas

Insert Image:

751.58 KB

Insert Image:

85.05 KB

Edited by - Ziggy on 21/02/2018 21:59:29

Titfish
Ausbass Member

637 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2018 :  22:09:44  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You do crack me up with some of the titles you come up with Zig. Must say though, I opened this one up a bit nervously.

That is a massive specimen. What did it go?

Read your last report off your site. Sounds like the fishing is still slow.

When are you taking the new pup out? He/she might become your best fishing mate.

Thanks for posting the pic.
Ken
Go to Top of Page

Tbone
Ausbass Member

431 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2018 :  02:27:00  Show Profile Send Tbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...... LOVELY ....
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2018 :  16:04:48  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tbone

...... LOVELY ....

She was 1m mate but looked like she may be an old girl on the downhill slope of life.

The Bass fishing has been OK but some rivers are still not producing. Not been the best season but I have had some amazing trips.

The new puppy has had its second jab for Parvo now so one more month and I will take her for a paddle and see what the go is

Z

Go to Top of Page

Chep Buxley
Ausbass Member

36 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2018 :  21:00:35  Show Profile Send Chep Buxley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great fish & well done on handling it gently.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000